Tommy Dreamer Announces His Mother Passed Away After Suffering A Serious Stroke



Tommy Dreamer's mother apparently has passed away. As we noted last week, Dreamer and his team defeated Buh Buh Ray Dudley (Bully Ray)'s team at Impact Wrestling's Rebellion 2023 pay-per-view event back on April 16th, 2023. As we noted then, Dreamer said he was about to take a hiatus to deal with his mother who, at the time, was still in the hospital after suffering the stroke. 

We have learned now that Dreamer's mother did in fact pass away. He took to Twitter to say: 


“I wish I could hold your hand forever. I never thought this day would happen. I miss you so much already. Thank you all for your prayers, positive vibes & thoughts. Blessed to have her for 52years. I❤you mom.” 
-Tommy Dreamer @THETOMMYDREAMER

No comments:

Post a Comment